The Turkish economy ranked high among the economies of major countries during the past few years, and the real estate sector was one of the most important economic sectors at the Turkish level, which achieved great success, prompting investors from all over the world to undertake huge investment projects in the field of real estate investments.
Many factors encourage and stimulate the attraction of capital to invest in Turkish real estate
- Turkey's large area made it acquire a distinct and diverse climate that attracted investors to buy real estate of all kinds, and the diversity of its terrain, including mountains, seas and rivers, had an important role in tourism and real estate investment.
Among the attractions are also real estate prices in Turkey, which are relatively cheap compared to many other countries
- Turkish citizenship can be obtained through real estate investment, and it is an important opportunity for the investor to enjoy the advantages of Turkish citizenship
When you buy a property, you will get the Turkish real estate residence permit, which will enable you to enter and exit Turkey without a visa
The Turkish government reduces taxes to encourage investment and exempts foreign investors from the value added tax when buying a property
Ease of legal procedures when investing and owning real estate
- Investment returns at a good rate, high annually
The activity of tourists and tourism, which increases the demand for real estate and increases the financial profit of investors
Zero loss in the real estate sector compared to other investments
- Increasing the value of the capital or increasing the value of the property in the long term, that is, the value of the property after several years will increase and therefore your capital will increase
The increasing and continuous demand for the rental market, whether the property is new or old
While the fast-growing Turkish economy and the real estate market, which is witnessing a continuous recovery, are clear evidence of abundant profit and security in the real estate market.
There are also two types of Turkish real estate investments
1 Investment in commercial real estate:
Such as offices or shops, and this type is very active in major Turkish cities
2 Investment in residential real estate:
Like private apartments for first-class housing
Things to consider when making a real estate investment in Turkey:
• The property you want to invest is free from mortgage and rent operations
• Ensuring the personality and eligibility of the seller of the property for making the sale
• Ensure the safety of the property for housing or investment
• Possession of a copy of the property ownership contract
Given Turkey's qualitative leap in infrastructure, service and tourism projects, the real estate market and real estate investments in Turkey are expected to recover during the next decade with huge financial returns.