Büyükçekmece is located in the European part of the city, parallel to the coast of the Sea of Marmara, and has a major role in the development of Istanbul, due to its relatively large area.
The region is one of the most important and newest regions in the metropolis of Istanbul, which includes 39 regions that are administered by their own municipalities.
The region is located in the European section of Istanbul and is stationed parallel to the coast of the Sea of Marmara, which paved the way for it to play a major role in the development of Istanbul in general, due to its relatively large area compared to other regions, and the region is adjacent to the regions of Beylikdüzü and Silivri.
The project is being built in Kucukcekmece on a large land with an area of 1,150 square meters. The project consists of one building with a height of 10 floors.
It contains 64 apartments of 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 apartment types
With distinctive views of the Marmara Sea, Kucukcekmece Lake, and panoramic views of the city, and there are recreational and social services within the project.
• The project is located in European Istanbul.
• The project is suitable for Turkish citizenship.
• It is just minutes away from the E5 motorway.
• There are many markets and huge shopping malls near the project
• Its proximity to the new Istanbul water canal and its direct view of it
Project site features:
• The project is characterized by its proximity to all types of transportation, which connect between Kucukcekmece and the surrounding areas
• In addition to its proximity to the Marmara Sea coast and Ataturk Airport, which will be the largest public park in Turkey after the airport was transferred to the new Istanbul Airport on the Black Sea.
• Very elegant interior and exterior finishes and first-class raw materials.
Number of rooms
· security cameras.
· Earthquake resistant construction.
· Modern insulation systems.
· Car Park.
· Fire and smoke alarm.
· Green spaces.
· Sport club.