Real Estate Investment:
It is the purchase of a property or several properties, regardless of its type, in form and content. It may be a land, a building, an apartment, or a store, and its prices vary according to its location, area, and some other matters. Here, a good budget must be determined to buy the property for investment, which is by renting the property with a fixed monthly return, but What makes real estate investment successful is that the profit is certain in the long run, as the real estate does not die and does not lose on the one hand. Any time and profit in a high rate.
Real estate investment features:
• Real estate investment is a safe investment and is protected against loss, as real estate prices are constantly increasing.
• Real estate investment is a slow investment, but despite that, it is a guaranteed investment and brings 100% achieved results.
• Real estate investment can start with a very small number compared to the large numbers required for investment in trade, and profits escalate with the value of investments.
• Real estate investment does not require much experience in the Turkish markets, but it is necessary first to obtain advice, real estate consultations, and accurate details from a reliable real estate expert.
• The government facilities provided are often directed towards real estate investors, from issuing real estate residence permits, tax discounts and exemptions, to granting them Turkish citizenship under certain conditions.
• The real estate investor does not need more than 400 thousand dollars to make a successful investment on the one hand, and to obtain Turkish citizenship on the other hand.
• Real estate prices cannot decrease, provided they are chosen in good locations and projects, and this matter ends any idea related to calculating losses.
• Real estate investment has multiple options, as it is possible to invest in ready-made real estate or real estate under construction, and investments can be made in residential, commercial, industrial and other real estate. It is also possible to invest in rent or resale, and in short, medium and long-term investments.
Real estate investment risks:
Real estate investment has very few risks that may not be mentioned when searching. Lack of experience in buying real estate in apartments for sale in Turkey, falling victim to a fraud, for example, or buying real estate in Turkey at a price more than the price it deserves, or in an inappropriate place and at a high price. These are the risks only. But in any case, the capital will return to you if the property was left for several years before the sale, in the worst case, the capital that you paid will be returned to you.
Commercial investment in Turkey:
Turkey is a commercial country thanks to the strength of its industry and the fame and quality of its local products that cover the Turkish market and are exported abroad.
In the event that you choose to start with a commercial investment in Turkey or because you are unable to buy a property due to an insufficient budget, you must know what your business will be like and what are the ways to start working in Turkey for investors, businessmen and traders.
Turkey has great facilities that were granted by the Turkish government to merchants and investors to start work and practice any commercial activity available to them in Turkey. Freedom to work.
Commercial Investment Risks:
A commercial business needs relatively good capital, regardless of its type, especially since it needs a place to work, an office or headquarters for the company, in addition to employees and tools such as computers, mobile phones, and other expenses that you need to start the business, and here comes the role of good management and work experience, which is Reducing the burden of expenses and increasing profits, but in the event that the person does not have experience in commercial work and how to conduct the affairs of the company and work, he will not be able to increase the profits of the company and may reach the stage of bankruptcy in the event that the expenses are greater than the imports and profits, and here he would have lost capital and work.
Which is better, trade or real estate?
According to experts, the best investment in the world is real estate investment, because its risks are very low compared to commercial investment, so real estate investment is definitely the best.
Is it possible to combine real estate and trade together?
• Turkey is suitable for integrating real estate and trade together, due to the presence of a new infrastructure with high-tech technology in transportation, telecommunications and energy, and advanced and low-cost marine transport facilities, in addition to the availability of the railway transport option for Central and Eastern Europe, as well as the existence of transportation routes Smooth, direct delivery mechanism to most European Union countries, and Turkey's central location in the heart of the world makes it suitable for integrating real estate investment and trade.
• Real estate experts agree that most types of real estate investment in Turkey are always successful and profitable, because the need for housing, office and other real estate commodities is constantly increasing without stopping, and the need for real estate in all its forms is not the result of a current moment or a season that ends at some point. All of this makes integration realistic and possible.